|Parents are encouraged to enjoy dinner and/or drinks in the Bierhaus while waiting for their player. The Tap Room (to the right when you walk in) will be open to all Bavarian families during the Team Spaghetti Dinners.
The Bavarian Booster Club has made arrangements for Team Spaghetti Dinners to be held on April 10-12 from 5:30 - 8:00 p.m. in the Kings Room at the Bavarian Bierhaus.
- Cost is $10 per player.
- Send cash or a check made out to the Bavarian Soccer Club along with your player on their designated night.
- Your team manager has added this event to your team calendar in Sports Engine. RSVP no later than April 5.
- Cleats are not allowed in the Bierhaus. Please bring other shoes and change out of your cleats BEFORE entering the Bierhaus.
- Spirit Wear will be sold in conjunction with the Spaghetti Dinners on April 10-12 in the Rathskeller (lower level) of the Bierhaus.
- VOLUNTEER NEEDED - 2 people each night, April 10-12 from 5-7 or 6-8 pm to sell spirit wear. Training will be provided at the beginning of the shift. Please contact Hope Oliva at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering.